- All inclusive
- Personal service
- Congenial company
- Comfortable en suite accommodation
- Door to door service
- Air conditioned vehicles
Although these holidays are aimed predominantly at active seniors there is no age limit and we have entertained clients from South Africa and abroad on these tours. Some of our guests have travelled with us many times and have become friends. Fairview aims to accommodate retired people as much as possible by designing tour packages to suit their needs. In doing so, we have thus established a reputation for superb personal service.
Our scheduled tours include wildlife safari tours, whale watching and Garden Route tours. Our Namaqualand Spring Flower Tours and ecotourism trips are favourites amongst locals and visitors to the region.
Some of these are tours and others are mini-breaks, where time is spent at one particular location.
We specialise in small groups and all our vehicles are air conditioned. All our tours include home pick-ups within the Cape Peninsula and Somerset West area, transport with accredited tour guides, entrances to listed attractions, comfortable en suite accommodation, teas, lunches and dinners.
BOOKING PROCEDURE: In order to secure a booking, a duly completed booking form and 20% deposit is required. Full payment must be made at least 30 days prior to departure.
Should you require a more detailed itinerary of any of these tours please e-mail us or give us a call.
- Luggage consisting of a small to medium suitcase weighing up to 15kg is acceptable. All luggage should be labelled with passenger’s name.
- All participants should arrange their own insurance including cancellation cover.
- Our cancellation policy is outlined in the general terms and conditions which can be found on our booking form.
- Fairview Touring reserves the right to change itineraries of tours where necessary.
- Our Scheduled Touring programme is set out in our news letters. Click here to go to newsletters.